How Pottery To Go Kits Work
Once purchased, we will begin fulfilling your order.
You will receive an email stating Ready for Pick Up when kit is available.
Hours for Pick up are:
Mon - Fri 10 am 6 pm
Sat - Sun 1 1 am - 7 pm
Mt. Washington Mill
Mon - Fri 10 am - 4 pm
Delivery option available for $10 (within 15 miles of our studio)
Deliveries made on Mondays & Thursdays
Orders made by 1 1 am on Monday & Thursday will be delivered that same day.
Bring your kit home and let the creativity flow!
1. DO NOT use any outside paints or products. Our specialty paints are made of crushed up glass that undergo 1830 degree temperatures. Any outside products will ruin your piece.
2. Ensure you have clean hands while painting. Grease, dirt or oils can effect the firing process.
3. Our glazes appear chalky and pastel when painting. Once they are fire they will become vibrant and shiny.
4. You can do 1, 2 or 3 coats of paint on your piece. 1 coat has a watercolor effect where 3 coats will make your piece solid. Everything will be shiny and food-safe when finished.
5. All our paints wash up with just a bit of water, even out of clothing!
6. Once fired, all of our pottery is food safe.
Amazing Glaze is accepting drop offs of pottery to be fired.
Please drop off all of your finished pottery together. Please do not bring back partial orders to be fired.
Have fun, get creative, and make special memories together at home.
Give us a call or send us a message with any questions!